Residents at Primrose House in Westward Ho! were losing sight of their pancakes as they flipped them skywards, so staffRead More...
New Residential Care Home in Westward Ho!
This exciting new state-of-the-art development offers 30 private en-suite bedrooms and plenty of communal living space, overlooking the stunning coastline of North Devon.
Primrose house offers:
- 24 Hour care, 7 days a week
- Long and short term care
- Respite breaks
- A home from home
- Fully trained, experienced Care Team
Design Features at Primrose House:
- Decor that not only satisfies the discerning-eye, but with tonal contrasts to present best known visual assistance to both the poor-sighted and to those with dementia
- Bedroom doors that give an ‘own-home’ style front door and which discretely widen to allow prompt access for larger specialist care equipment
- Stylish furnishings and furniture that are also specifically tailored to dementia needs and better safety for risk-of-falls cases
- 24 hour continuous Heat-Exchange ventilation throughout that retains 90% of the heat from the extracted air and completely refreshes all the air during each hour
- Under-floor heating that puts warmth exactly where people are, instead of high up at the ceiling
- A sprinkler fire-safety system throughout, backed up by all usual alarms and other fire-fighting equipment
Primrose House Tour
Primrose House Open Day
Features of the home include:
30 private en-suite bedrooms
Televisions in all rooms
3 communal lounge areas
Visiting hairdresser, chiropodist, dentist, optician
Various entertainment & activities
Arts & crafts
Care Fees from £798.48 per week
Care Fees are dependent on care needs and room choice, so will be calculated following a pre-admission assessment. For more information about these fees and what they include, click here.
News from Primrose House – New
Stonehaven were invited to Coutts in London on Wednesday last week, to celebrate the inclusion of Primrose House in KnightRead More...
Registered Manager: Natasha Graham
Primrose House, 45 Atlantic Way, Westward Ho!, Bideford, Devon EX39 1JD
Telephone: 01237 488023