The residents at Bluebell House and Primrose House, our homes in Westward Ho! enjoyed...
New Residential Care Home in Westward Ho!
This exciting new state-of-the-art development offers 30 private en-suite bedrooms and plenty of communal living space, overlooking the stunning coastline of North Devon.
Primrose house offers:
- 24 Hour care, 7 days a week
- Long and short term care
- Respite breaks
- A home from home
- Fully trained, experienced Care Team
Design Features at Primrose House:
- Decor that not only satisfies the discerning-eye, but with tonal contrasts to present best known visual assistance to both the poor-sighted and to those with dementia
- Bedroom doors that give an ‘own-home’ style front door and which discretely widen to allow prompt access for larger specialist care equipment
- Stylish furnishings and furniture that are also specifically tailored to dementia needs and better safety for risk-of-falls cases
- 24 hour continuous Heat-Exchange ventilation throughout that retains 90% of the heat from the extracted air and completely refreshes all the air during each hour
- Under-floor heating that puts warmth exactly where people are, instead of high up at the ceiling
- A sprinkler fire-safety system throughout, backed up by all usual alarms and other fire-fighting equipment
Primrose House Tour
Primrose House Open Day
Features of the home include:
30 private en-suite bedrooms
Televisions in all rooms
3 communal lounge areas
Visiting hairdresser, chiropodist, dentist, optician
Various entertainment & activities
Arts & crafts
Care Fees from £798.48 per week
Care Fees are dependent on care needs and room choice, so will be calculated following a pre-admission assessment. For more information about these fees and what they include, click here.
News from Primrose House – New
At Stonehaven, we take team training extremely seriously, to ensure we are providing the very highest standard of care to our residents...
Registered Manager: Michelle Balsdon
Primrose House, 45 Atlantic Way, Westward Ho!, Bideford, Devon EX39 1JD
Telephone: 01237 488023